1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Occultus Ants with email address email@example.com; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods.
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied.
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
9. Website means our website www.occultusants.com on which the Goods are advertised.
10. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
11. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
12. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
13. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
14. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
15. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
16. The Order process is set out on the Website. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
17. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an invoice from us confirming the Order. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information contained in it. You will receive the invoice within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
18. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
19. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
20. The price of the Goods is excluding delivery/carriage charges.
21. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
22. You must pay prior to delivery of the goods.
23. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location in the time frame as agreed in the quotation.
24. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time no further action can be taken on your behalf.
25. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
26. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
27. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
28. There is always a possibility that living creatures can perish during transit. This is no fault of ours therefore, the purchaser must assume all responsibility of risk as there are no refunds.
29. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full.
30. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.